A lot of progress this week, especially since Thursday morning.
Beginning of week saw the start of the sewer and drainage pipes being installed and some more tidying up inside to allow the plasterers to start.
I received a text from spy number 2 that there were a lot of cars about on Thursday which made me pay a visit on the way home from work. Plasterers had started scratch coat and were doing very well. The floor was also being put down in the room above the garage and outside pipework was progressing well.
It was nice to actually notice things happening again! Not that work had stopped, we just didn't notice the progress as much.
Please feel free to leave comments below as I think I have now worked out how to leave it open to make it easier!!
LOUNGE WALLS - SCRATCH COATED
Beginning of week saw the start of the sewer and drainage pipes being installed and some more tidying up inside to allow the plasterers to start.
I received a text from spy number 2 that there were a lot of cars about on Thursday which made me pay a visit on the way home from work. Plasterers had started scratch coat and were doing very well. The floor was also being put down in the room above the garage and outside pipework was progressing well.
It was nice to actually notice things happening again! Not that work had stopped, we just didn't notice the progress as much.
Please feel free to leave comments below as I think I have now worked out how to leave it open to make it easier!!
LOUNGE WALLS - SCRATCH COATED
FAMILY ROOM
INSPECTION OF DINING ROOM
KITCHEN NOW WITH SCRATCH COAT

No comments:
Post a Comment